ASSOCIATE Out of town $175
SINGLE SENIOR ADULT Age 65+ $150
SINGLE ADULT Age 18-64 $280
COUPLE No children $330
FAMILY Children under 18 $440
*SPECIAL 6 MONTH Single/Family $180
- Free WiFi
- Fitness Center is open 7 days/week
- Air conditioned, full size basketball court (Call for schedule)
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Discounts and priority registration for classes and events
All members agree to release the JCC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contract instructors, any of its program participants, equipment and facility donors and providers from any responsibilities or liability for any injuries, damage or loss that might be sustained while participating in any program or exercise at the JCC building. As a member, you give permission to use all photos taken for publicity.
Code of Conduct
All participants should recognize that the JCC is dedicated to the welfare of all participants. In order to maintain a safe and comfortable environment, the management of the JCC asks that all of the participants at this facility:
- Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions or inappropriate behavior.
- Recognize that sportsmanship conduct, fair play and cooperative attitude govern behavior at all time.
- The JCC reserves the right to suspend membership privileges immediately without refund to any member who (1) aids in the unauthorized entrance of non members; (2) becomes physically or verbally abusive to members or staff; (3) disregards posted rules and regulations.
- Members must be 18 to bring a guest.
- Fees are $10 for adults; $5 for children 11 and under.
- Guests may use the JCC facility a MAXIMUM of 2 times per year.
- Members may bring only 1 guest at any one time.
- All guests must be accompanied by a JCC member while using the facility.
- Guests are held to the same standard of conduct as members.
- We will ask guests to leave if their conduct is deemed inappropriate by any member or staff. Under these circumstances, the JCC will not refund any paid guest fees.
The JCC reserves the right to change or cancel this Guest Policy.
Membership is on a yearly basis and is not transferable or refundable. Fees are payable by cash, check, money order, or credit cards. There is a $25 fee for all returned checks. Registration fees for classes are not refundable.
Cancelations And Refunds
The JCC reserves the right to cancel any class or program if attendance or registration does not meet class quota. The entire fee will be refunded. Refunds will not be given unless the class is canceled by the JCC. No make-ups, credits or refunds will be given to individuals missing classes due to illness, moving, accident, or any other personal reasons.
Financial assistance is available for Toddler Town, Preschool, Camp and Club 1050 After-School.
For more information, please contact Sophie Ayad, Financial Account Director, at (201) 436-6900 or email@example.com.