Toddler Town now serving Infants & Toddlers
The children in Toddler Town will begin to master language and mobility, they will discover a whole new world around them!
The first years are a critical time for learning and social development.
The curriculum includes:
- low teacher:child ratio
- teacher's trained in SIDS and Shaken Baby
- activities geared to the children's level of development
- Experiences that involve all the senses (infants/toddlers)
- Circle time (Toddlers)
- Outdoor time (6 months & up)
- Fun activities that boost language and communication skills as well as physical development. (infant/toddlers)
In Toddler Town our toddlers are strongly encourage to practice their self-help skills, make appropriate choices and build their problem solving skills, all of which will help build self esteem.
To set up your appointment today, please contact Nina at 201-436-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.